Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid Series #6)

Succubus Revealed  - Richelle Mead ***Slight Spoilers***If you just looked at the covers of the Georgina Kincaid Series you may just walk right past, I mean that's what I did for a long time. Once I got my little hands on the first book, book:Succubus Blues|235718] it has been a non stop ride. I'm not here to talk about the first 5 wonderful book in this series, i'm here to talk about how it all ended. Succubus Revealed did not wrap up in a perfect little package, there were tears, heartache, betrayal, love, and redemption in the process. "Bless you, daugher of man," Carter said, his eyes luminous and almost silver now. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and caught my breath. His lips were both burning hot and icy cold. A sense of peace and power flooded me, and for a moment, it was as though I were right in the end of comprehending all the beauty in the world. I opened my eyes, He was gone." I'm not going to get into how this book ended, you will have to read it to find all that out. What I took away from the last part of Succubus Revealed was the ultimate love in forgiveness. Yes, it took Seth and Georgina a long time to understand what was keeping them apart but they did not let that end what future they could have together. What drew me back to this series time and time again was the humor that filled each book. Not that Seth did not take himself seriously by the fact that most of the characters were able to look at themselves and see the humor in what their job is or the situation. That Georgina did not complain about her strife but when faced with hard decisions she always choice those she loved and valued above herself.During the last few pages of this book, I got the feeling that a character was left unfinished and more was needed from him... Roman where are you?This about sums it all up for me... "You do, Georgina. And if you don't believe me now, then strive to be. Live you life. Be kind. Love those you know. Love those you don't know. be worthy of your soul."