The Sherbrooke Bride

The Sherbrooke Bride (Brides, #1)  - Catherine Coulter Historical Romance is on of my favorite genres. I know it's not flashy or hip but there is just something about going back in time, feeling like you're apart of history or even that innocent first kiss. The Sherbrooke Bride is one of the best written Historical Romance books that i've read it a very long time. It's smart, witty, crass, sharp, bold and very sexy. Alexandra is the sister that no one noticed, she's plain, smart, funny and wears out of date dresses because her sister is the beautiful one. In a mix up that Douglas would not have imagined in his wildest nightmares he finds himself married to Alex. This is where you fall head over roses for Alexandra's spirit and her long love for Douglas. I loved the ending of this book. It's not perfect, but to me it was realistic.Coulter wrote such a rich book, filled with characters that you would love to sit around the fire and banter back and fourth with. I can't wait to read the next Bride book and find out what happens to Ryder.