Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain, #3)

Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain, #3) - Kristen Ashley During the first 2/3 of Lady Luck I loved it. It was the last 1/3 that had me skimming. Each Colorado Mountain book had a little mystery or drama that takes place and for Ty his is big drama. The corrupt police department in Carnal Colorado needs to be stopped and they have been bad for some time. This part of the book, I wanted to skim. Mainly because Lexi and Ty are so hot together and I wanted to read more about her sunshine. Kristen Ashley made me long for more sunshine and light to grace their lives.There are a few things that bothered me about Ty. Not only is is domineering, bossy, crank, but he kept telling Lexi to 'shut it'. I get why he was doing this but I just thought that was taken too far and really pissed me off. Fans of the previous books don't dispare we are graced with Tate, Laurie and a cameo of Max and Nina. I also hear Kristen Ashley is going to write a book about Faye and Chace - Yay!Once again, if you liked this series you'll love Robin Carr Virgin River Series.I did this for the last 2 books so I can't stop now. Here is who I picture Boris Kodjoe as Ty: