Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson, #3)

Iron Kissed - Patricia Briggs This is the third book in the Mercy Thompson Series and so far each book is better than the last. In Iron Kissed Mercy is faced with a dilema, which wolf will she pick because she's taken her sweet time and now it's either she picks or they will for her. These books are packed full of moments that could be overlooked. You have Adam really trying to give Mercy the freedom she wants and needs to be an independent women. He and Sam don't want to change her but keep her safe that is a fine balance. Mercy's character is also written with such flaws, she's not perfect or stronger but she uses her brain and her gut to make her decision. They may not be the right ones but she'll live with the consequence.Briggs has the ability to write such a natural feeling, I’ve felt this way many times but never really told anyone. Mercy is strong, confident and a smart sassy women but she still has moments when she's down.“Honey was one of those people who can make me feel grubby, even when I’m wearing a perfectly presentable T-shirt. She could have been a recruitment poster model for the trophy wife. She intimidated me in an entirely different way than the werewolves usually did, and it had taken me a long time to get over it.”Off to read Bone crossed...