Talk Me Down (Tumble Creek, #1)

Talk Me Down  - Victoria Dahl 4 funny bright sexy stars…Talk Me Down made me laugh, giggle and then melt. This is contemporary romance done right. Small town girl who’s in love with the small town boy since High School finally moves back and makes her move. Classic story, but Molly makes this book shine. "Oh. My. God." She thought she'd electrocuted herself with a defective sex toy.”Molly is funny, smart, sassy, cute and confident. She knows what she want’s and that Ben Lawson. Her confidence is what makes you fall head over boxed wine for Molly. “But Ben wasn’t trying to impress her; he was taking care of her, because that was what he did. He was gruff and quiet. Serious. Private. And he took care of people.”There is a stalker, a crazy ex-boyfriend and lots of drama but I found myself laughing and giggling while reading Talk Me Down because of Victoria Dahl’s witty writing. If your looking for something light, sexy and just plain fun. Then pick up Talk Me Down and escape into the small town of Tumble Creek, Colorado at least for a little while.