Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)

Where She Went  - Gayle Forman Where She Went is hard to review for me... I didn't like it as much as the first book If I Stay but some parts i liked more. To say Mia and Adam have grown up in the last three and a half years is an understatement, but in many ways they are trapped in the past.I wanted more Mia and Adam... not Adam reliving the past.This is my favorite quote by Adam:“I look at her there in the shadows of the shut-down city, her hair falling onto her face, and I can see her trying to figure out if I’ve lost it. And I have to fight the urge to take her by the shoulders and slam her against a shuttered building until we feel the vibrations ringing through both of us. Because I suddenly want to hear her bones rattle. I want to feel the softness of her flesh give, to hear her gasp as my hip bone jams into her. I want to yank her head back until her neck is exposed. I want to rip my hands through her hair until her breath is labored. I want to make her cry and then lick up the tears. And then I want to take my mouth to hers, to devour her alive, to transmit all the things she can’t understand.”