How to Kill a Rock Star

How to Kill a Rock Star - Tiffanie DeBartolo I devoured How to Kill a Rock Star and boy was it a ride. Let's just say that I fell in love with the honesty that Eliza and Paul demonstrated from the moment they met, I fell hard. Paul Hudson, what an ass, self centered and crazy as a loon... man I loved him. Eliza, nutty, smart, and creative. “Personally, I don’t like inherently happy people. I don’t trust them. I think there’s something seriously wrong with anyone who isn’t at least a little let down by the world.” “Eliza has the sky in her eyes and I’ve always wanted to touch the goddamn sky.” I don't know how DeBartolo did it, but she was able to write the most life like and believable characters that i've ever read before. Paul and Eliza are damaged people, life has not been kind to them but really life sometimes just sucks. What made them jump off the page and enter my heart was the way they connected to each other. Apart the world was cold but together they found safety and understanding together.