Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick, #4)

Rock Chick Renegade - Kristen Ashley I knew Nick’s love for Auntie Reba. He loved her in a way that was indescribable. It wasn’t like she walked on water or was the earth and moon and stars. It was different. It was breath. It was necessity. This one is my favorite! All I'm going to say is Jules is sweet, smart, sexy and kick ass. Vance is well, Vance. You Rock Chicks know what I mean. He flamin' with a sweet center and it's beautiful.“These boys got a way about ‘em, Jules. They don’t fuck around. They see somethin’ they want, they get it. They’re fuckin’ famous for it. A woman don’t stand a chance. He seem interested?” We get more snippets of all the Rock Chicks and I have to say, this is almost my favorite part. Getting to see them Party, go to Smithies, drink and talk together. Helping each other out with outfits, relationship advice and no matter what, always getting each others backs.“We’re the Rock Chick Welcome Wagon,” Ally put in on a grin.I cannot wait to read Luke's book... Hotness overload!