Storm (Elementals, #1)

Storm (Elementals, #1) - Brigid Kemmerer This is a solid 4 stars... I don't hand too many of those out for the first book in a new series. Let alone Young Adult Paranormal Romance. Please don't judge this book by it's cover. Trust me, we've had this discussion before but these are bad. Storm is the first book in the Elementals series. If you're interested in reading this book make sure to read Elemental first, because it's the foundation for Storm. It gives you a better understanding of Michael and what he's been thru.In Storm we find the Merrick brothers 5 years after what takes place in Elemental. So much has happened to them, Michael is now in charge of the twins, Nick and Gabriel and they baby of the family Chris. Chris is attacked by Tyler and Seth and during this attach Becca just coming from a rip off self defense session intervienes. After that, Becca in thrown into the world of these Elementals.Storm is a lot of fun to read. There are several plot twists that are predictable just enough for you to not see the others until you find yourself going "Ohhh...Yeahh..." Layered characters who at first glance may seem mean or macho but Miss. Kemmerer has a plan for them. This book really revolves around Chris and Becca but the other brothers are heavily involved in the storyline. I can honestly say that I have no clue where this story will take us but i'm eagerly waiting the release of Spark to find out.I need to give a shout out to my girls - Wendy F, Carina and Stacia for always looking out for me and making sure i'm reading great books. That's what great friends are for :)