Double Cross (The Disillusionists Trilogy, #2)

Double Cross (The Disillusionists Trilogy, #2) - Carolyn Crane 4.5 stars... Um Wow! I have to admit that Miss Cranes creativity and humor is moving the Disillusionist series up a notch as one of my favorite Urban Fantasy series. In Double Cross we find Justine, coming to terms with her 'zinging' people to keep at bay her hypochondriac thoughts. Well at least for a little while till sleep walking cannibals start roaming the streets and who she trust is not who she should be trusting... Yes, i'm being vague because you need to read the book to know what happens. What I can tell you is i'm writing this after just finishing Double Cross and I just loaded Head Rush onto my kindle and all I can thing about is Packard. Yeah, in the love triangle of the century i've always been and always will be kabob girl!!If you read Mind Games, then you know the world that Justine lives in. Well then i'd encourage you to pick up Double cross because the action, suspense and even romance picks up. Off to read Head Rush...