Into the Hollow (Experiment in Terror #6)

Into the Hollow  - Karina Halle Canadian Rockies“Within your light, I lose the madness.”I'm sort of at a loss for words here... I think that Into the Hollow is really the breaking point or starting point to what Dex and Perry will be. This is where our dynamic duo can either come to the realization that they're in love with each other or not. It's really that simple. Hold on because this is an emotional ride. I found myself hating Perry in this book. I mean, what a change from the love I felt for her for 5 books... Then she just pissed me off, she's being to stubborn and I couldn't take it anymore.In Into the Hollow Dex and Perry find themselves on the road again, this time headed to the Canadian Rockies in search of Bigfoot... Yep! Think Harry in the Henderson's people. Here is a reminder...For once, these two are chuckling about if a Sasquatch is real or not. The trip starts off fun and what leads up to this point is really a game changer for Perry. Her life is changing and I think sometimes we forget that she's 23 years old, or at least I do because I expect her maturity to match her ghost hunting abilities. **Spoilers**What stood out for me was Dex. This book we see Dex unmedicated, stronger, healthier, mentally and physically and he knows what he wants. He's honest about his feelings for Perry and I don't think that she's ready to hear this from him. “Don’t,” he said gruffly. “I want to stay inside you. I don’t know how long I’ll have this.” I raised my head and looked at him. His gaze was enthralling and I found myself lost in his eyes, lost in my feelings and in his. “I want to be in you, be a part of you,” he went on, voice growing lower with each word until he was whispering. “Let me be that part.” I smiled shyly and rubbed down at his chest. I wanted to reach in and soothe his heart. “You are a part of me Dex. You’re every part of me. Always have been. Always will be.”Let's get technical here: So in [b:On Demon Wings|13442031|On Demon Wings (Experiment in Terror, #5)|Karina Halle|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1331704748s/13442031.jpg|18949847] Perry and Dex both go to the Thin Vail. We know that in [b:Old Blood|13599714|Old Blood (Experiment in Terror, #5.5)|Karina Halle|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1335551656s/13599714.jpg|19191362], Jacob tells Pippa that every time you go into the Thin Vail you can come out with some different abilities and that's what happened to Dex & Perry. Perry has the ability to project her thoughts to Dex and Ada. Dex on the other hand is like Hulk, has this super human strength. We're just beginning to understand what this is about so I know there is more to come but I really like the way the story is leading us. I did miss seeing Crazy Clown Lady around but I know that dear old grandma will be back...In conclusion, Into the Hollow is the build up of 5 books filled with sexual tension, hurt feelings and broken hearts. So much is covered and put out in the open but so much is still left unsaid *cough* Perry *couch*. I have to admit that as I continue my mad obsession with all things Dex & Perry, my respect and admiration for Miss Halle grows. Her ability to switch from humor to horror is bloody brilliant and cannot wait to see what she has in store for the dynamic duo. Is it June already? *bitting Nails*“I love you Perry,” he whispered, mouth moving in my hair. “I love you so fucking much. And I’m losing myself. I’m losing myself to you and I don’t care anymore because there’s never been a better feeling in the whole fucking world. I love you. So much. Too much. Always.”I cannot take credit for this picture... I found it on a website and it's the perfect Dex & Perry.**Dex & Perry go to Target - a short that used to be after Into the Hollow. Here is a link to the blog that has it featured.