Succubus on Top (Georgina Kincaid Series #2)

Succubus on Top - Richelle Mead Richelle Mead has built a whole new world with her Georgina Kincaid Series and I've fallen in love with the simple complexities of it. You know when you read a series and the author spends a lot of the time recapping what happened from the previous books... somehow Mead has found a way to incorporate past information into the present without the reader getting board. I read this book in a day and could not put it down, that's not easy to do with 2 small children. I find Georgina's character to be so honestly flawed that I cannot help but enjoy her complex situation. She's balancing between these two worlds that for her just have to exist and Georgina does not complain about it or make excuses for her actions. Georgian's relationship with Seth is growing and her attraction to him is so pure and honest. This is the first beta male that has truly captured my attention and I know there is a little Alpha Seth that's just waiting to come out - I can't wait to read more...