Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #1)

Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #1) - Elizabeth Reyes 2.5 stars... This book had some serious potential. There was just some spark or something missing. I can't really put my finger on it. I just didn't connect with Sarah and Angel.Sarah and Angel had an instant connection, they were drawn to each other from the moment they met and that part of the story was beautiful to read. I found myself wanting more detail, why they felt that way about their budding relationship. Parts were choppy and time moved strangely, one moment it was daily then they jumped ahead a few weeks.Sarah: is a smart girl but I found myself shaking my head at her blindly following Angel and allowing herself to give pieces of her life away to him. Sydney... That really pissed me off and I wanted her to stand up to Angel. In the end relationships are about compromise, I just felt that Sarah mad more than her fair share.Angel: handson, outgoing, confident and in the end controlling. Not sure where he got the idea that his word carried so much weight but at times I really wanted to yell at him for finding such fault in Sarah's friendship with Sydney. It's not that Angel was overly controlling, it's just the idea that his influence made Sarah not want to share her friend with him, just rubbed me the wrong way.The cast of characters were funny and read like real life characters. I see so much potential with this series and enjoyed Reyes first book in her other series. Not sure if what I'm feeling is a new writer finding her footing or what but I plan on reading the next book in the Moreno Brothers Series.