Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)

Undeniable  - Madeline Sheehan PROLOGUE: Mark Twain said, “The two most important days in your life is the day you were born and the day you find out why” I don't remember the day I was born but I remember the day I found out why. His name was Deuce. He was my “why”. And this is our story. It is not a pretty one. Some parts of it are downright ugly. But it’s ours. And because I believe everything happens for a reason, I wouldn’t change a thing. I'm not sure how to review this book and make any sense...I devoured it, it drove me mad, I wanted to throw my beloved Kindle across the room and then I cried and was happy again. Not all in that order but man what at ride, Undeniable was and what a perfect title for this small booked packed with a full life.If you answer yes to the following then you should read Undeniable1. Do you like books with real people? You know those strange wonders of the world who make mistakes. They're ultimately good on the inside but life have not been a bed of roses. 2. Some sleeping around doesn't detour you from the true story? Infidelity... Oh just the word can send a chill up the most wonderful wife's back. This goes even past a one night stand, we're talking in your face cheating and not in a classy way. Not that being unfaithful could be classy. 3. The word "Bitch" doesn't make you flinch? This is a word overused by the biker community and prevalent in Undeniable. I have to admit that at times it even dug deep for me but I pressed on knowing the hurt and pain behind it. Be prepared for lots of cursing and the prevalent use of Pussy throughout this book.If you answered not to any of these then i'd skip right on past Undeniable But, if you answered yes, they you have the ability to see this book for what it is... A love story set if a rough biker world. This book in riddled with real characters making real life mistakes and those consequences are not pretty to read. I found myself having many "He/She did not just do that?" Moments and believe me that does not happen to me often.Undeniable flowed beautifully. I loved the transition between chapters, Madeline Sheehan was able to give us just the right amount of detail without a lot of fluff. It fit the characters and setting perfectly. The characters were no nonsense and let it all hang out and you began to really respect their code. Details were given but at the right times and other we omitted which only added to the reader feeling how strained those actions made the character. Not use if Miss. Sheehan has been in a MC but this book was either well researched or she has some personal knowledge of the lifestyle because it felt real. That is one of the biggest compliments I can give this book, it read like reality.