Viking's done right!

Defiant in the Viking's Bed - Joanna Fulford

3.5 stars...

When I requested this book from Netgalley, I didn't know it was the third in a Victorious Vikings series by Joanna Fulford The great thing is I didn't feel like I was missing anything at all and it's made me curious about the pervious book in the series.

In Defiant in the Viking's Bed we get a sense of Astrid and Leif before everything becomes on betrayal after another. Yes, this is one of those historical romance books where almost to the end the H/h are reluctant to say "I love you". Like most HR there is a happy ending and this is really a fun read. I loved reading about Leif and the other Vikings. The ship descriptions and how the land is described took me to another world (that's why I love HR books). I was taken by Astrid strength and her ability to not waver from what she wanted. I admired that about her. Leif also didn't weaver from his beliefs. It was refreshing to read.

In the end I read Defiant in the Viking's Bed in a day. It's a fun quick escape and I look forward to reading more by this author.

ARC provided by Harlequin via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.